THE BLACK EFFECT is just that THE BLACK EFFECT! This beauty has black wax, 1 raw black tourmaline crystal, and clear quartz crystals infused inside. We decided to put a black tourmaline crystal, because it is known as the "protection" stone with properties of energetic clearing. It includes magnesium, iron, and other metal elements that determine its color. Clear quartz are known white crystal is considered a “master healer.” It's said to amplify energy by absorbing, storing, releasing, and regulating it. Try our new Black Beauty!
This affirmation sums up black tourmaline nicely, "I banish negativity; I'm protected on all levels."
This is our signature classy candle infused with premium fragrances. This candle will have your home smelling like HOME! Clean and sleek, our Black Straight Sided Tumbler Jars have a glossy outer coating that diffuses candlelight for a softer glow.
- Height 3.5 inches
- Burn time 60+ hours
- Two differnt label options
The Black Effect
Important: When first lighting your candle, be sure to allow it to burn one hour for every 1 inch in diameter of the actual candle size. This will allow a nice even burn on the top and prevent tunnel burning. Trim your wick, with our Luxe wick cutters, to 1/4" between each burn. Due to the natural nature of our products, be sure to store them in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense lighting.
1. TRIM THE WICK. Keep your wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
2. LET THE WAX POOL. Each time you burn your candle, allow the entire top layer to become a warm pool of liquid wax and you'll get the biggest, boldest scent possible with the longest burn times.
3. BURN IT SAFELY. Always burn your candle on a safe flat surface, keep it out of drafts and NEVER leave it unattended while lit.
4. DIP YOUR WICK. Extinguish your wick rather than blowing it out to prevent an overabundance of smoke.
For more Candle Safety Rules please visit the National Candle Association’s Candle Safety Page at: http://candles.org/fire-safety-candles/candle-safety-rules/